Golden Corral is an American family-style restaurant chain serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring a large all-you-can-eat buffet and grill offering numerous hot and cold dishes, a carving station, and their Brass Bell Bakery.
The Golden Corral is known for several of their buffet items but the most requested one is always their crab salad.
This is one of the dishes that kept me going back to Golden Corral. I pile a large heaping serving on my plate every time I go. Now, I can make it at home instead.
Copycat Golden Corral Crab SaladPrint This
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup heavy mayonnaise
- 3 pounds imitation crab meat, cut up
- Combine the green onion, celery, bell pepper, salad dressing, and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix well.
- Gently stir in the crab. You want it to break up a bit but not be shredded.
- Serve immediately or for best results, place the crab salad in a covered container and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir gently before serving and add additional mayonnaise if it seems dry.
Recipe Source: This is the original recipe from Golden Corral.